Tuesday, January 28, 2014

076

Lost n Found
In art, you can find yourself in a rut. I was, for a while. Dealing with the ups' an downs of life, you can get lost. So I stopped for awhile and after seeking much advice, I found what I was looking for. What you see above is what came out. You see i've been intimidated by a lot of artist on deviantart an that is easy. So much so I felt I had to follow what others were doing. In the journey, I lost a part of me and to be honest I've been looking for that part for a while. I'm not a clean crisp line art guy. My art has always been free flowing organic an natural, every time I try to do that, I lose part of me in the translation. This is me, without the filter...hope you enjoy.

HB lead holder
Copic multiliner 0.5
Copic markers N0 N2 N4 N8

No comments: