Sunday, June 29, 2008

work work work...

naw, this fun...
back in the bricks with another one. this is an old character for me, but i only got to the head. still i think i captured his essence. you'll be seeing more of him later. or the rest....







moving on...
now here's a guy that gave me fits. as a matter o' fact he still is. i haven't quite worked him out, because i don't think i have a real grasp for his character. but i knew he would be a challenge for me, that's why i attempted render him.








now this is what has been grasping most of my time. this is my web comic, that will soon be able to be viewed right here. i've already but together a plot synopsis, and thumbed the first four pages ( more on that later) but this is the start. and i hope you come back to enjoy it with me.

now on with the good news. as we all know SDCC is right around the corner again. i know i will not have a table this year, but i could be bumin' off of my buddies that do. so if any of you are around, please drop me a line, i'd love to meet you, and maybe do a sketch or two.
"let our lives so shine" so others will come to know Him
(Matthew 5:16).
peace out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your work is amazing! So glad I found your blog. Your character designs are fantastic. I especially love the winged girl with goggles. Is she your character?

arnie said...

hey thanks for stopping by eric. and the good comments. to answer your question, yes she is. as are they all. but i'm working at making sure you'll see more of her.

pece out

ShojinStudios said...

ARNIE!!!!!!!!! Dawgawnit! Dude where have you bee? I've been crazy busy down to the wire with the WizCon here. Sorry i didn't get back to you on that email you sent, but that doesn't mean I wont need you in a few. These pieces look amazing man! Great job! Who are these characters? What's the story behind them? Please, please let me me know and the countless others out there that are probably wondering the same thing! You got some time to do some work? shoot me an email so we can chat man! Paz!