Friday, May 15, 2009

Guiding Light....

i've a miss in my duties. i've been so busy i forgot what other uses this blog has. long story short i met writer, Erik, some time ago, we talked, and now we are collaborating together. things change, i didn't know if i was ready to start doing sequential pages again, but after some encouragement form friends, and a lot of prayer, and waitng on The Lord, i believe he has opend up the doors. and now i'm knee deep in a scamper, for a deadline on the 18th. read the details on Eriks blog. now, working a full time job and raising 5 kids witha loving wife, (thanks honey) is time consuming. very time consuming. but as the Lord would have it, he knows what he's doing.
i however am clueless. but faith is how i walk, by His Word. His Will. His Promise. for His glory.

me, i'm just an artist with a gift. a gift He gave me. and i'm learning what it means to share it. but to give Him glory. what does that mean? it means i realized some yease ago, i had a whole different set of choices, i never knew existed. an because of them life is less frustrating, less disappointing, and less shallow. but it's not a free pass. it's a way of life, a different one. or rather the one we were all meant to walk.

i'm walking now, but He guides me in the direction. maybe some of you might what to know the same? it's not hard......

pace out

3 comments:

Josh Frost said...

Dude! You have a great style! I was wondering if you ever have done a Darth Vader? I am creating a tribute book to George Lucas called "100 Ways to the Darkside" where I am having 100 hand picked artist create Darth Vader. I would love one for the book in your style. Please let me know if your interested!

Thanks a million

- Josh

rafael said...

Arnie! So happy to hear that you are back in the proverbial saddle! I look forward to seeing new artwork. Please keep me posted, sir! Best to you...

arnie said...

hey thanks a million guys. im trying the best i can so please i'll contact you as soon as i get these pages done.

peace out