Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Faction...

The Lord has plan, i don't know what it is, but he has a plan. i 've always believed when it was time for me to leave my, then current job, The Lord would make that clear to me. so this has been a starnge time for me. being laid off, having everything just fall into place, between Erik and myself, also not seeming to want for money, of food. i've been extremely blessed, and i can honestly say he is in control. so why worry. but now i'm on a new journey, well maybe an old one, just renewed. and it has always been in his timing. i think it's my time now to share this gift He gave me, and tell as many people as i can about Him. the simple answer is, had i started this journey many years ago, i could with out a doubt, say i wouldn't know him at all. and probably be miserable.....

now i've been elusive because i've been working here and there, and helping out at home. but i've also been busy in working of Faction for SPI contest over at Dimestore. and getting to know the characters a little better. so with SDCC being right around the corner, and Faction making a push to be in round four. i've got a lot o work to do. 12 pages may not seem like much. but ask any artist, you procrastinate, and the deadline is staring you in da' face.

also BIG THANK YOU to Amber, Michael and Tina at Sky High Comics, in San Marcos, for inviting Erik to the art show, thier support of Faction, and letting my art be seen....
enjoy.









Also, as usual, if you know of anyone, have a spouse able to vote, inlaws, kids living away from home, sentient animals, or whatever, please ask them to sign up and vote, too! :)

2. Sign in
4. Click "Yes - As a fellow creator I support this" or "Yes - I am a fan and want to read more".
5. Click "Submit"That's it!

If you'd like to check out the sequentials, you can download them by clicking on the Faction logo in the round 3 forum, look at the images on the Faction FaceBook Group.

peace out

No comments: